Chicago Language Symposium 2017 – Call For Proposals – Chicago Language Symposium 2017_Extended Deadline
Proposals are sought for sessions on Saturday. The focus of this symposium is assessment and goal oriented language instruction.
Topics may include:
- Learning portfolios
- Backwards design
- Project-based instruction
- Incorporating ACTFL and CEFR scales
- AP testing and instruction
- Business Certification in foreign languages
- The use and development of assessment rubrics
- Developing and reviewing curriculum
- World-Readiness Standards for learning languages – 5 Cs
Language instructors at all levels are invited to submit proposals; all languages are welcome.
**EXTENDED PROPOSAL SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Wednesday, March 1st, 2017
Please submit your Presentation Proposal Form via e-mail to:
Denise Bouras — email@example.com